Martes, Hunyo 14, 2011

Me,Myself and I

       Hi,I'm Joevelyn Aguilor Alfante,I'm 22 years old.I live in Brgy. Cogon,Panitan,Capiz.Has graduated my high school at Pontevedra National High School in batch 2004-2005.I'm studying now at Hercor College taking up Bachelor in Computer Science Ladderize.Love,action and strong determination is the best way to achieve your ambition is my motto in life.

        We have four members in the family.My father's name is Mr. Giovanni Alfante,his occupation is farming and my mother's name is Mrs. Buenvinida Alfante.I have only one brother and his name is Mr. Joeven Alfante and I am the youngest.I love cooking and reading pocketbooks.My favorite colors are White and Green.I am a determined person and I am a fast learner also.I do my best in  order for me to achieve my ambition.I want to be a successful business woman someday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento